Sheen Housing is a visible, respected and financially stable not-for-profit housing agency that successfully addresses the housing needs of very low- to moderate-income families, seniors, veterans and persons with disabilities throughout our service area.
We employ innovative techniques and solutions in delivering housing services that are the highest quality. To ensure that we meet the full range of needs, we collaborate with other local and government agencies and service providers in the communities we serve.
We provide assistance throughout our 13 county service area: Allegany, Cayuga, Chemung, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins, Wayne and Yates.
Choose Sheen Housing
Get to know why Sheen Housing is the right choice for you
Bishop Sheen Ecumenical Housing Foundation (Sheen Housing) is a not-for-profit corporation that goes beyond what any one organization offers to provide safe, decent, affordable housing for very low to moderate income families, seniors, veterans and persons living with disabilities. We seek to promote the self-worth and dignity of those we serve and the community at large by offering financial assistance and a wide range of housing services.
How You Can Help
• Refer anyone to Sheen Housing who:
– Is in need of housing repairs
– Would like housing counseling and ownership assistance
• Contribute to a fundraising event
• Make a charitable donation
• Volunteer time
• Allow us to make a presentation on our community work to your parish, house of worship or community
A remembrance gift offers family and friends a special way to honor a dear loved one.
• Memorial Gift – Celebrate the memory of a friend or family member through a contribution. An acknowledgement card is sent to the family or friend informing them of your gift.
• Honor Gift – The perfect remembrance for someone special in your life – a means of recognizing a retirement or other special occasion.
• Tax Gift – Another special way for an individual to donate gifts of appreciated securities in support of Sheen Housing.
• Legacy Gift – Donate to your community’s ongoing housing preservation, helping many through your generosity for years to come.
We are truly grateful to all who choose to support our mission through a tax-deductible gift. This priceless donation goes to work right away helping families and seniors who are experiencing housing crises. For many, this assistance is life-changing.
Please contact us for more information.